REGISTER DESCRIPTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTIONS 10 AND 24 OF THE FINNISH PERSONAL DATA ACT (523/99)
1. Data Controller
Oppimaa Oy (“Oppimaa”)
Address: Vahtirinne 20 A 7, 00370 Helsinki, Finland
2. Contact person
E-mail: helena.lehtimaki at oppimaa.fi
3. Name of the Personal Data File
Oppimaa Oy / Kids’Skills Academy user and customer register
4. Collection and Use of Personal Information
The following data regarding a user will be recorded in the personal data file:
- Personal identifiers including (1) first and last name; (2) online contact information;
- Information regarding services or products ordered
The collected data is handled for the purposes of:
- Providing our service to users
- Developing and improving the service
- Protecting users and Oppimaa
- Handling the personal information when legally authorized
5. Regular Destination of Disclosed Data and Transfers Outside EU and EEA
The collected personal data is not disclosed to any third parties and it is not transferred outside EU or EEA.
6. Description on Principle of Data Security
Various technical, administrative and other methods are used to safeguard the privacy of personal data.
7. Right of Access and Correction of Data
In compliance with Section 26 of the Finnish Personal Data Act, everyone is entitled to access the data regarding him/her that has been registered onto the personal data file. The request of access shall be made in writing, signed and delivered to the above-mentioned contact person.
Furthermore, pursuant to Section 29 of the Finnish Personal data Act, you are entitled to request rectification of erroneous or incomplete data contained in the personal data file. The request for rectification shall identify the error to be rectified, and provide the correct information. A written request for rectification shall be sent to the above-mentioned contact person.