Children enjoy learning skills
- Kids'Skills is based on the observation that children don't like to talk about their problems but enjoy learning skills.
- In Kids'Skills you convert the child's problem into a skill the child can learn and then you support the child in learning that skill.
We don´t talk about problems
- Kids'Skills is a simple method, but applying it is not quite as easy as it might seem.
- Adopting the method requires you to take on a new way of thinking.
- Kids'Skills is designed to put an end to the vicious circle of blaming .
- In Kids'Skills you don't spend time trying to figure out the reason why a a child has a given problem.
- Instead, you focus on figuring out what skills the child needs to learn in order to overcome the problem.