Ben Furman: Kids’Skills for Parents
Instantly heal your family and
give your child a brighter future.
Dr Ben Furman is a psychiatrist and internationally renowned trainer of solution-focused therapy and coaching. Together with his colleagues he has developed Kids’Skills, a method that helps children overcome problems by learning skills with the support of their family and friends.
This course simplifies Kids'Skills into the 5 most important steps for parents to use effectively.
If you're committed and interested in mastering the full 15-step Kids'Skills process, consider enrolling in the Kids'Skills for Professionals course.
The ”Kids'Skills for Parents with Dr. Ben Furman” package Includes:
Instant access to 42 video lessons with easy video instructions. (Valued at 99€)
Kids'Skills can address a wide range of challenges children may face, including behavioral issues, emotional struggles, communication difficulties, social interactions, anxiety, self-esteem concerns, and more.
Learn practical tips and exercises only known by certified Kids'Skills coaches. (Valued at 300€)
- It's common for parents to feel guilty about not doing enough for their children. Stop feeling guilty. With our simple step-by-step guidance, you can see fast results.
Receive resources previously available only in professional workbooks. (Valued at 79,90€)
- We took the secrets from the workbooks and made the information into easy-to-follow videos.
Join the Kids'Skills Chat Forum for support and insights.
- Talk to all parents who've used these techniques and achieved great results. Parents make the best support network for each other.
Get 12-month access to study.
- Parents often have limited spare time. With our approach, you can learn at your own pace and start using the techniques immediately, no waiting required.
Those resources, which amount to a value of 478.90€, can now be acquired for just 49€!
Word-of-mouth is important! Don't forget to share this method with your friends when they notice the transformation.
For any practical question, please, contact Helena via Contact Course Teacher. You find the link at the top of the page.
- How to get children to listen?
- Whinge hand Free Preview
- Whinge hand – example
- Wish hand – contact finger
- Wish hand – the wish finger and the benefits finger
- Wish hand – the confidence finger and the agreement finger
- How to learn to use the wish hand rather than the whinge hand?
- Second homework assignment
- Introduction to adult collaboration
- How to jeopardize collaboration?
- A better way to speak with other adults
- Prevention: show your appreciation to other adults
- Raising children collectively
- A story about the importance of adult collaboration
- When your partner is not a master of collaboration
- Third homework assignment